If you are reading this blog and need urgent help for yourself, here are some options for support.
If you are feeling suicidal or feel like harming yourself or others
- Call 999
- Attend Accident & Emergency (A&E)
For non-emergency medical advice
- Make an Emergency GP appointment
- Call NHS 111
For emotional support, where you can talk to someone
- Call Samaritans on 116 123 (available 24/7)
If you are 18 or under, NSPCC helpline is available for advice and support
- Call 0800 1111
If you are reading this blog and are seeking help or support for someone else
- For a child or young person 18 and under, call NSPCC on 0808 800 5000
- You can also report a concern of their website here
- There is help available through ReThink and other mental health charities
Remember, you are not alone, support is always at hand.