I need help

I need help

If you are reading this blog and need urgent help for yourself, here are some options for support.

If you are feeling suicidal or feel like harming yourself or others
- Call 999
- Attend Accident & Emergency (A&E)

For non-emergency medical advice
- Make an Emergency GP appointment
- Call NHS 111

For emotional support, where you can talk to someone
- Call Samaritans on 116 123 (available 24/7)

If you are 18 or under, NSPCC helpline is available for advice and support
- Call 0800 1111

If you are reading this blog and are seeking help or support for someone else

- For a child or young person 18 and under, call NSPCC on 0808 800 5000
- You can also report a concern of their website here

- There is help available through ReThink and other mental health charities

Remember, you are not alone, support is always at hand.